Technology Manager at a growing life science company
If you have experience with IT management, particularly Google Suite and Slack, and coding, apply!
HappiLabs, Inc is a startup located in Chicago that provides a service called The Virtual Lab Manager, which is like a personal assistant for scientists who specializes in purchasing scientific supplies and equipment.
We collect data about the price and quality of lab supplies and use that to create a database for smarter purchasing in the future. By doing this, we help scientists do their job better and make the world a healthier place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for someone part-time, entry-level to manage our technology (apps and softwares). This includes our Google Suite and accounts associated with them (such as Gmail). You will be our in-house Slack expert to manage integrations; and you will be expected to write code to improve our apps built in-house.
Strong candidates for a position at HappiLabs need to be friendly, proactive, innovative, and tough.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage our Gmail accounts and Slack
- Contribute code to our internal apps
- Be our in-house “IT person” to fix minor hardware issues
- Experience with Google tools, Slack
- Coding languages in addition to the above are a plus
- Recent graduate or current student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Data Science (Master’s students are welcome to apply)
- 1-3 years experience
- Mac/Apple user
- Part-time, 15-30 hours per week
- And there is an opportunity to convert into a full-time position.
Please get in touch: HELLO@HAPPILABS.ORG.
CLICK this link –> HAPPILABS JOB APPLICATION (VIA A GOOGLE FORM)
It will not hurt to connect with Tom on LinkedIn.